Escape!!! Escape!!!

really really liked this, reminds me of adult swim, sealab 2021 also comes to mind.
but the lack of facial animation made the experience more frustrating than it had to be. Watching a blank stare while so many emotions could be heard on their voices was really annoying.
aside form that cool stuff, really liked the rotoscope animation.

Crossroad life - EP. 1 - The meeting Crossroad life - EP. 1 - The meeting

i dig this. it promises so much. I hope whatever time u have to work on this, u keep this great feel of character through action and sound of the world instead of lots of exposition with words.

without the description i thought it was a war of some kind, maybe it would help to see things a bit dirtier to help sell the post-apocalypse.

if u ever do get voice actors,make sure they have consistency. if all u got are latinos with strong accents in english, do it in spanish, or it will feel wrong. unless, of course, their meant to have an accent.

cariors responds:

Thanks for the comment, really helpful

WOODCHUCK CITY WOODCHUCK CITY

There is great comedic timing. This the idea and the character designs really makes for an energetic good time. And while i enjoy a barrage of puns, there's a lot in the humor and the set up that doesn't quite gel with me.
Why isn't Tommy letting Harry in? Tommy says he's the reason... and get's cut off with the whole "Will you let me finish" joke which falls flat for me as i find it very forced.
Espresso seems to gain strength from the strong coffee, makes sense cause he's pretty much a sentient coffee cup, but Tommy also get's strong? why?
It's mostly forced things like that which bother me.
I like the animation a lot and keep at it!

KAFEEN KAFEEN

Really great work here, almost everything in this film worked perfectly. BUT I felt the last image of the girl in the tank was, too heavy handed. I think it's because the image was too sudden, and it didn't quite fit the narrative flow you were going for. It was like skipping 2 unseen minutes to get to the end JUST so the message comes across.

TaraGraphika responds:

That's a very interesting review for the end scene. I was actually really unsure If I should keep it an ominous ending, or perhaps give a happy ending. But originally It was supposed to be 5 minutes long. I had to shortened it out because some scenes were not necessary to the story. Thank you for taking your time to review my work:)

INC: A City of Ideas INC: A City of Ideas

interesting idea. It has a lot of potential for a cool series mostly cause of the idea. The issue is mostly on the main character a little. He has to catch the bad ideas, but i'm not sure if he's suppoused to kill them or capture them...but why? is he a hitman? or a detective? if he's a detective that means he gets to solve crimes and stuff but then, what separates this series from the rest of the noir detective stories?

You're going to have to flesh out more of the world of INC if you want the series to be more interesting. Not in making interesting looking "ideas" but interesting crimes and characters and maybe even an underlying plot.

As it is. animation is cool, idea is cool. but nothing really happens here. The end doesn't seem to show anything about what the series could entail exactly.

Vallhemn responds:

When I first started this, my ideas were all over the place, which I think you can sort of see in the animation, but as I said before, this is really my first attempt at a noir animation, so the next few episodes should help to explain everything a bit more. I've also got a writer on board now, which has already helped me out more than I expected.

Thanks for the mini review though, its really helpful to know what works and what doesn't, and where I need to improve. :)

ETM: Prologue ETM: Prologue

The animation was fine, and the voices sounded okay. But this is a bad prologue, it seems to tell whatever it needed to say about the characters and what they were doing there, but there is nothing to look forward to. this video seems like an ending more than a prologue. The characters are NOT characters, because they have no personality, the only hint was i guess the writing at the end and that's too little.

the animation was cool though, it's just not enough to make it a good piece of entertainment. IMO